October 17, 2010

A Beginning

I'm inspired to begin this blog to share the insights I receive in my daily walk with Dad, aka God. I am just another Christian, walking with the Lord one day at a time. I am no theologian or man ordained pastor, but I do love my Dad, and seek Him daily. Usually I find Him in His word in my morning devotions, but just as often, He chooses to reveal Himself in any of the other moments in my day.

My relationship with Him is genuine, and that is all I am looking to share. I am not here to teach a lesson, though that may occur from time to time. I am not standing on a soap box, though I am passionate about my relationship with Dad and my convictions. I simply want to share my daily walk with others. In doing so, I hope to find a community of others looking to do the same.

I hope this will be a place of refreshing, encouragement, conviction, healing, and friendship for all of us.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment